Power shower has no power!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all. I got reccomended here after initially posting this question on another forum.

I was wondering if anyone might have some advice regarding the following issues.

My washing machine takes ages (up to 3 hours) to complete a cycle. It wasn't always like that.

Also I recently fitted a new shower head and pipe because the other one was getting old. It was fine at first but now the pressure seems to be really low. The water spurts out in dribs and drabs.

I should also point out that the boiler (not a combi) is very noisy when I have the heating or the hot water on. It is a 3 bar and is currently set to ‘1’

I'm not techincal at all so wanted advice before I spend money on a plumber. thanks

Sponsored Links
the pressure seems to be really low. The water spurts out in dribs and drabs.
what shower etc is it ?
I should also point out that the boiler (not a combi) is very noisy when I have the heating or the hot water on. It is a 3 bar and is currently set to ‘1’
what boiler/system is it ?
what 3 bar and set to 1 ?

Hi

I’m not at home right now so can’t provide specifics.

It’s an electric shower.

Here is a picture of the boiler:

boiler1.jpg

NB: The black (and red) needles are set to ‘1’

Sponsored Links
did you re-bleed all the rads etc ?

as for the shower have you tried it without the head/hose on ?
is any low lights coming on ?

did you re-bleed all the rads etc ?

as for the shower have you tried it without the head/hose on ?
is any low lights coming on ?

I bled them a while a back because the bathroom rad wasn't heating up properly. I can do them again.

I'll try the shower without the head. Thanks. There are no lights on it.

Is it worth me calling someone out to service the boiler?

did you re-bleed when you repressurised the system or the system/rads be full of air.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back