Power shower with Condensor Boiler?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter has a condensor boiler.
She plans to have an extension in the roof space, it will have an en suite. She would need a power shower as the water pressure is very low. Question is, will a power shower work with a condensor boiler?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
we need a bit more information, what type of system ie vented hot water,what type of boiler, combi or system and exactly how low is the pressure,this is only of the cold water into the house.

Wow Scaby - that was quick.
Not sure that I can answer your questions as I am not at the address now. I will tell you what I can in the hope that it might serve your needs. The system has no header tank, or hot water cylinder. the boiler simply comes on when hot water is required. It does already serve quite a large central heating system. The cold water pressure is very low. the mains to the house origionally supplied two houses, but the previous owner paid for a new supply, for just the one house simply because of the low pressure.
rgds

Sounds like a condensing combi to me. If there is low water pressure a combi should have never been fitted. And the idea of putting a bathroom in addition to what you already have is preposterous. The hot water tap would have such a low output you may as well spit on your hands to rinse them.

Sponsored Links
You cannot fit a power shower to a combi boiler.

Combis run on mains pressure

Shower pumps dont (I dont think anyway but someone might prove me wrong)

I would as the other guys say and better still sort out the crap supply problems with the water board and make sure the stop taps fully open before you do

Stan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back