Worcester Bosch Boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been recommended a Worcester-Bosch 40 CDi combi boiler for Central Heating & water in 3-floor 5 bed (but not as big as it sounds) Victorian Semi.

(Currently have no hot water or heating except water heater in bathroom and storage heaters) Not a lot of space for a tank, hence looking at combi.

Have to have decent shower flow, or my life's not worth living. (Mains pressure is good.)

Is it up to the job?

Are Worcester condensors reliable? Know they have aluminium HE, but I'm told they've had far fewer problems than Potterton.

Any opinions?

Sponsored Links
i would guess so - can fill a sink pretty quick. but guess i should measure it. what should it be 14 litres/ min??

Prefer stainless steel heat exchangers myself. 40 Kw combi on good mains pressure will probably bead blast you clean :eek:

At least you wouldn't need soap :LOL:

Unless you run a lot of baths or have low pressure then perhaps a 30Kw will do.

Sponsored Links
Vaillant or veissmann are the main stream, Keston also make some. Glow Worm do as well at the cheaper end of the market.

Have a look at the Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831 or 837 ;)

There I go again can't stop being biased towards Vaillant. They are all I will fit :rolleyes:

Don't mean to prompt further debate :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back