Worcester Bosch 30cdi flow issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had decided upon a Worcester Bosch 30cdi combi boiler, but have heard that combi boilers can be a problem if your water flow level is low. Is water flow & / or water pressure something I should worry about? What effects would I notice on central heating and on shower flow etc?

Sponsored Links
if you have poor mains water pressure and flow then you cannot have a combi. as it wont work

nothing to do with the heating

Make sure that all those who quote for the job check for wtare flow and be very wary of those who dont and still recommend a combi

Thank you for your reply Corgiman. Can you tell me what the minimum flow & pressure level acceptable is?

Sponsored Links
What is your current static pressure?

sorry Benjamin what diff does that make?

:)

not being argumentative but I have never checked the static pressure prior to a combi fit.

always noce to learn stuff

well even if the stopcock is partially shut the static pressure will be high anyhoo.

sod pressure flow all the way

That is what I mean; if you have a decent pressure, say 1.5+, things can be sorted. If you are below 0.8, forget the combi. In between, visit needed to check.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back