Which boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm replacing my current condensing boiler (with cylinder and water tank) with a combi boiler. It's a 3 bed bungalow with a shower room and a bath room. 8 radiators in total and all on the ground floor.

On the Worcester Bosch website the recommended boiler is the 30cdi but my plumber recommended the 30si.

Any recommendation on which one is better? Would the 30cdi one help with the water flow if we turn both showers on in the same time? I'm also planning for a loft conversion in the future. With this in mind, would the 30cdi be a better choice?

Thanks, Heather

Sponsored Links
Two showers simultaneously will depend on the water supply capability to the property. If the mains isn't capable of providing the goods one shower could well be a dribble!

Thanks both! I think th plumber said the mains pressure is pretty good. In terms of using two showers, I am aware that they might not be able to work together, which is fine with me. I think most times I'll only have one on.

So put aside the two showers, which boiler is more suitable for the size of the house (i.e. 8 radiators)?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back