Power Sieve Hire?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know of a place that hires out these?

We are planning on rotovating the lawn of our new house as just below the turf the soil is extremely stoney. It almost impossible to dig a flower bed with a spade, I have to use the pick axe.

I have used a tray sieve for a small area and thats obviously not practical for the whole lawn. I have found these things on the internet but no where seems to hire them.

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/p...h/sprayers-shredders-earth-borers-cultivators

Has anyone found a place that would hire these or something similar?

Sponsored Links
never seen one and never seen one for hire, but that i like! Very intrested in buying one now!

never seen one and never seen one for hire, but that i like! Very intrested in buying one now!

ish303 can buy that new for £328 and then sell it to Thermo when his jobs done. Shall we say £280 second-hand? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
If you rotavate the soil properly, a few hours raking the resulting top few inches should get most of the stones to come to the top.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back