powercraft PBH-1500 washer???

fjb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i bought a powercraft
pbh-1500 hammer drill from a junksale. The only issue it appeared to have is that it wouldn't hold an sds bit. having popped off the head i located the issue was a issing bearing. I insered a 7mm and hence it held a bit but it wobbled a bit. i may try a large bearing to resolve that. Also i noticed on the schamatic in the manual there should be what looks like a washer. (component 2 in the manual). for the life of me i cannot find any reference to whether this is a washer, something else or indeed what size it is. Does anyone know?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Parts list? The exploded view is the parts list; you simply ring the 'UK HELPLINE' and use the number reference to order the part you are looking for.

Or if you just want to know what that part is called? Same number.

Sponsored Links
powercraft don't exist any more and aldi don't know the model.

In that case, hummmm....

Ok, how about buying a same model, on gumtree, 'for spares' and taking out parts that you need?

expensive way of doing it. i wa hoping someone on here would know. Every parts list i have seen exept for this one has parts description.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back