powermax 135

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my powermax 135 boiler is causing me major problems.

it seems to lose power from its back up battery and resets itself every 2 or 3 days. It also seems to have lost my timer settings and my central heating settings.

please can any one tell me what battery it takes so i can get a new one fitted or any other things that could be wrong with it.

thanx

Sponsored Links
why do you need the back up battery so much.. dont you just leave the mains turned on?

programmers are awful on all powermaxs , replace the clock with a new one. Some of our customers have had 3 in a year!

thanks gavinda

i do leave the mains but for some reason my mains keeps tripping as well we have some sort of problem in our area.

thts y i need the batery

Sponsored Links
I expect its a CR2032 with solder tags welded onto the body so not so easy to change.

As the others say, you should not be losing mains power more often than say twice a year so it sounds as if you should be getting mains problems sorted out first.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back