Powermax complete arming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

We've installed the alarm but when you press arm it goes into the please exit now mode and beeps. I have the exit delay set to 60 seconds however the beeping and exit now message do not stop. If you open the back door or trigger a sensor the alarm goes off. Does anyone why the alarm doesn't know we've exited.
Thanks
Melissa

Sponsored Links
if your sensor causes an alarm when activated then the system is set?

These systems come pre configured.

not familar with these alarms going on a course in the next week or so I can get more familar.

need to checkthe programming of the zones first.

So exit zone is ? and how is it programmed?
zones on the exit route are programed as?
What is the exit mode?

Hi

I've managed to get it to arm. I had the end exit mode set as door/fob only. I changed this to door/fob/timer and it goes into arm mode after 60 seconds. I still can't understand why the front door didn't end the exit mode though.

This is set as Name: front door
Zone : 15 home delay
Chime: melody chime

Do you think I have the zone type incorrect?
Thanks, Melissa

Hi Melissa,

I have set up a PowerMaster (rather than PowerMax) system but I'm sure the configuration would be pretty similar.

From memory without a manual nearby, I'm sure the front door contact needed to be set as something like zone type "Entry/Exit 1" ?

Sponsored Links
look at the manual for zone types, and there descriptions.

That should tell you what the zone should do.

should be e/e or final door or similar.

Hi Melissa,

I have set up a PowerMaster (rather than PowerMax) system but I'm sure the configuration would be pretty similar.

From memory without a manual nearby, I'm sure the front door contact needed to be set as something like zone type "Entry/Exit 1" ?

Just for interest I've compared it with the PowerMax Complete manual, I believe the zone type should be set as "Delay 1" ????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back