Pre-Emptive Wiring for future EV charger

Not an ev car owner or electrician but personally I would wait, as sometimes the government offers deals for installation of an ev charger?

Maybe plan a cable route but wait until it's needed?

Sponsored Links
Not an ev car owner or electrician but personally I would wait, as sometimes the government offers deals for installation of an ev charger?

Yep, that's exactly my plan. Just get the cable done. Installation is for a date in the future.

The government incentive scheme provides some funding for the charge point itself, it doesnt include ££ for the cost to provide the supply from the CU to the charge point.
That's the deal at the moment and I have yet to find a government incentive scheme that improves the benefit over time!
Just pop in the SWA from A to B, then you are ready for the great electric revolution!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back