Pre Planning Application - What do the council want

I don’t believe it! I’ve just received a final balance email 30 minutes ago. You sure you’re not her!! Oh well, she did as promised.....

Sponsored Links
Have you also thought of the application for discharge of planning consent conditions ? You might want your designer to assist with that before building work starts on site ; and if you sell the plot the purchaser might want to contact the person who prepared the original planning application for some assistance.
Regards

Thanks but having decided that I don’t want to be involved in the building of the house, if and when I do sell the site, the buyer can deal with any other applications or problems. I might even still be there when planning permission expires and I can either re apply or possibly make a start/extend the planning permission. Whoever buys it may want to change the design (others have commented that they could offer a better design) and reapply, but at least it shows that the site has development potential.

I don’t believe it! I’ve just received a final balance email 30 minutes ago. You sure you’re not her!! Oh well, she did as promised.....

Such a shame you changed your e-mail address 9 months ago!!

Sponsored Links
Nah. She said she hadn’t been in touch as she lost her mother not long after getting planning permission for me, had a load of sorting out to do back in Ireland and it had slipped her mind. Can’t complain, she did as promised and I’ve already paid.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back