Prem-i-air EH1104 desiccator dehumidifier humidity sensor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought this machine less than two years ago from Amazon and it failed just before its second anniversary. I have written and phoned to Prem-i-air twice in an attempt to get spares or a repair, but they have not responded and I have been in touch twice with Amazon. They also have not responded. I contacted a large local firm of appliance repairers which also didn't respond. Nobody wanted to know, so I pulled it to bits. It wasn't extracting water and it seemed as though the heater wasn't working. That was true, but the real cause of the problem is the humidity sensor. When I shorted out, the dehumidifier worked. I now want to replace this small two pin chip. I need a suitable spare, but don't know what to buy. Is there a common ?resistance type? humidity detector which is used in these desiccator dehumidifiers? Any advice from somebody who knows their stuff will be welcome.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back