Premia 9 alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any one help please.
My in laws have a Premia 9 and I have changed the battery as they have just told me they have been frightened to set alarm. Looking through the old paperwork I can not find how to reset the zones in programme mode either Full or part arm. I can test the sounder chimes and strobe which are working fine. They only have four zones with one of the pir that activates exit not on door release. I can set alarm but have to omit each zone 5 6 7 but they are not quick to do this and the fobs have gone missing over time. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Have two manuals but can not see how to programme zones either on full or part arm just to make it a little easier for the in laws. The manual shows how to put the programme code in and I can test everything like walk test but can not select how to just programme the system to only put code in then arm. It flashes with other zones that have nothing there so they have no time to keep omitting them. Thanks.

So do you have two different codes ....programming and a code to set the alarm ?

Yes one to programme the other one is different to set alarm.

Do I need another type installation manual to reset the zones as the two manuals do not show how to do this. Thanks.

4C6BA401-E0B9-4D95-AA3C-DF736F66BA5A.jpeg 2003FEDA-F713-4DD6-8A14-EEBBD2DD2F70.jpeg 6C47F773-B8E2-4EA4-B5E7-031651010D05.jpeg

Sparkymarka thanks very much I will try this when I go nd see them. Cheers will update soon.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back