Pyronix enforcer alarm issue with night setting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed the alarm.

The alarm sets fine when I present the fob and leave via the final exit door.

but when I present the fob and go upstairs to bed the alarm sounder goes off.

I have no pir’s upstairs
Front door set as type 7
Back doors set as type 8
Pir’s are set as type 9

I think I need to alter the exit type or alarm setting type.

could someone please advise me

thanks

Sponsored Links
I can also add that on presenting the fob I get a constant beep before the alarm goes off.

Prob setting may need to open and then close front door to set the alarm and also may not be able to use fob in night set to turn off alarm (check settings)
Sorry didn’t read properly

I can set and I set the alarm via the telephone app.

I can not set the alarm via fob then open and close the final exit door as I have to walk past pir to get upstairs

Sponsored Links
Do you have areas A-B etc ??
If you do area A full alarm set
Area B would be for night set for example but you would need to set each zone what u want it to do
On my alarm system on night set
Front door changes to instant alarm from timed and some pirs are omitted

I have only programmed a as this is the same setting for day and night as I do not any alarm sensors upstairs.

thanks

So if you are leaving u enter code or fob and leave by front door and the alarm sets ?
I’m thinking if u are trying to set at night it is waiting for you to leave by the front door (and you are not )
So instead of setting the front door as (think it’s final set ) can you set it as timed ??

Thanks Neil,

I have changed the type for the front door and it’s a bit late to be setting off the alarm so I will try tomorrow.

Hi Neil,

Just tried the fob again and the alarm sounder went off. I have apologised to the neighbours and will await some further advice.

Assign all zones, keypads, tags to areas A+B, set the last detector u walk past to go upstairs as Entry Route (FX), any others you walk past to get from the keypad as Entry Route, front door as Final Exit, all others as intruder. Turn on intelligent set in site options, and in volume control set B exit to 1. This way when u present the fob it will start setting B until u open the front door to go out, and will give u silent exit tone for night-time qith confirmation chime.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back