Pyronix Enforcer setup Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I new to all this wireless alarm stuff and decided I want to fit a pyronix system at my house so I bought the basic enforcer kit 1 with the 1 door contact and 2 PIRS with 1 additional PIR and Door contact

does any one have a good guide to setting it up Ive been playing around with it on my desk, before installing the sensors etc

I can pair items up so it learns the PIRs door contacts etc and they all work in the 'walktest' but Im unsure on the settings and the alarms not doing what I want it to do,

with nothing programmed in it doesn't seem to arm and goes in to alert mode, and when I program the items in it won't arm either and goes into alert mode

I have put all the sensors on zone a and set the input types as the following

front door contact 08
Hall PIR 08 (have to walk past it to get to the panel)
rear door contact 06
Kitchen Pir 2 06
conservatory pir 2 06

I have no PIRs upstairs as of yet

I basically want to set the alarm from the key fob at night or when I go out and it to give me 30seconds or so to get out or upstairs etc can some give me some guidance

thanks

chris

EDIT: where I think am going wrong, Ive not set the exit mode correct, currently in zone a exit mode is set to Final door, where as maybe it should be set to timed?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
final exit mode requires the door to open and close to set, timed will set after the exit time has expired if the sensors aren't ative

Sponsored Links
that makes sense I just programmed the front door contact and Hall PIR that's now work as I expected :) thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back