Pyronix Enforcer V10 Setup

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I’m considering the Pyronix Enforcer V10 system and have just read the installation manual.

If I have understood correctly each input can active in more than one level set and can be assigned different input values within each level set. The Alarm can then be set for A, B or C levels. Just wondering if I have understood this correctly and if the values I’ve selected are correct. Would appreciate some advise

Level A Day Time (Away) Input Type

Zone 1 Rear Door Wireless Contact Entry/ Exit 07
Zone 2 Kitchen PIR Access 08
Zone 3 Hall PIR Access 08
Zone 4 Dinning Room Intruder 06
Zone 5 Lounge Intruder 06
Zone 6 Garage Intruder 06

Level B Night Time (In Bed)

Zone 1 Rear Door Wireless Contact Intruder 06
Zone 2 Kitchen PIR Intruder 06
Zone 3 Hall PIR Entry Exit 10

Level C

Would welcome any thoughts around this system compared to a Texecom elite hybrid installation

Sponsored Links
Thanks much appreciated, I also like the fact that the enforcer comes with the Digi Wifi installed

I have this exact model, I have no alarm experience whatsoever. Apart from a bit of confusion with the PIR roles, which a gentleman kindly helped me out with...installation was a breeze.

Sponsored Links
Just reading the programming manual. When you program an Input you assign an Input type followed by an area. In my example I have Inputs that required differing Input types based on their use in Area A or B. I assume that you Program the Input for Area A first and once that's completed repeat all the steps using a different Input Type for Area B

Thanks for the reply, the 09 ER/FX for part set exit in 'B' makes sense. My Exit/ Entry route used in Full Set is different

Exit/Entry route in Full set
Final Exit Zone 1 Rear Door Wireless Contact
Entry Route Zone 2 Kitchen PIR
Entry Route Zone 3 Hall PIR Input Type 09

And In Part Set B

Zone 1 Rear Door Wireless Contact Entry (Just needs to be active no Entry Route)
Zone 2 Kitchen PIR (Just needs to be active no Entry Route)
Exit Route via Zone 3 Hall PIR Input Type 09

Need a bit of help to confirming the input values for Zone 1 and Zone 2 so that both scenarios work. Thanks for all your help.

Last edited:
So the back door needs to be 10 fx / er in part ... entry in A full in part set / kitchen stays at er

Thank you sparkymarka, your help is greatly appreciated:)

Just got V10 installed yesterday but did not do the install my self. I couldn't be bothered to save £240 on install cost as the one who did for me is NSI approved and put the fused spur and neatly punched the holes etc. Be aware that DiGi WiFi is only useful for the first year unless you wish to spend about £36 or £72 to use it with Pyronix Cloud. I found out the Hardway.

Also, are you not planning to put one on Front Door? I would suggest using one unless you plan to use rear entrance for Exit.

Level B Night Time (In Bed)

Zone 1 Rear Door Wireless Contact Intruder 06
Zone 2 Kitchen PIR Intruder 06
Zone 3 Hall PIR Entry Exit 10

I would suggest using Zone 1 and 6 only for the Night Time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back