Enforcer V10 Input type clarification

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I'm after a bit of help with configuring input types as the more I look at it the more I confuse myself...
Setup is as follows:

PIR - Kitchen (set to 06 Intruder, both A & B)
PIR - Lounge (set to 06 Intruder, both A & B)
Rear Door Contact (set to 06 Intruder, both A & B)
PIR - Landing (set to 06 Intruder, only A)

The ones I am not sure about are:

PIR - Hallway - should this be 09 or 10? Scenario 1) when set as B, coming down the stairs, walking past this PIR to disarm at keypad. Scenario 2) Being picked up coming through front door when set as A.

Front Door Contact (should this be 07 Final Exit, both A & B?) I want an exit/entry timer when A is set (i.e. me coming home) but not for B set (in bed, someone trying to get in for example) Is this even possible or the correct way to configure?

Help is appreciated

Thanks
Craig

Sponsored Links
Hall 09
Front door 10
Thanks sparkymarka!

Wasn't able to test last night after making the changes as the alarm would not set after entering a PIN and selecting an area. The countdown starts, it bleeps but alarm is not set. I guess this could be caused by the bellbox not being learnt to the enforcer yet (run out of time so haven't configured this component yet. Will do at the weekend.)

Sponsored Links
Not sure why the alarm isn't sounding then. Like I say I get the exit timer when setting A, quickly open and close the front door then run back to under stairs cupboard (out of view of all PIRs), system bleeps but nothing is set.

@sparkymarka any ideas why the alarm is not triggering?
When I set A the exit timer is started, I open and close the front door, panel makes a chime noise but then when I reopen the door the entry timer is not started and waving in front of the lounge or kitchen PIRs does not trigger the alarm.

Similarly if I set B, go upstairs for 5 mins then come back down, none of the PIRs or contacts triggers the alarm. I haven't connected the bell box yet (not learnt to panel) but I would still expect the control panel to make a noise/ indicate the alarm was triggered.

I've checked the panel log, no entry of alarm being triggered. The HC app shows the area as set but no alarm sounds/ shown on app.

All sensors are connected, plenty of signal strength etc.

Any ideas?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back