Pyronix Enforcer Wireless Alarm System - Input Types

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have an Pyronix enforcer alarm system that was installed this year in my new property. I have performed a ‘clean start’ due to a relocation of the inputs and I would appreciate some guidance on setting up the ‘input types’. I have setup the following inputs –

1. Front door contact - Final Exit

2. Back door contact - Intruder

3. Dining room PIR - Entry Route

4. Lounge PIR - Intruder

5. Landing PIR - Entry Route

6. Bedroom PIR - Intruder

When I set or unset the system via the control panel for Area A, the dining room PIR, landing PIR and the front door contact are all activated on my entry\exit route. Have I setup my 'input types' correctly?

Also, when setting Area B (night setting\arming downstairs), how does the control panel know my location and hence entry\exit route for this part set?

thanks in advance for your help

olneys

Sponsored Links
Well that will depend on where your control panel is and what zones you need to cross to get to bed !

Hi

The control panel is located in the dining room and hence the dining room PIR would form part of Area B and the only one triggered when setting the alarm. The other inputs except back door and lounge are upstairs and hence would these be ignored by the system when setting Area B?

cheers

olneys

You need to set the dining room to 09 ER this is a normal entry route zone that becomes an entry zone in part set , so when you go to turn it off it now starts your entry exit timer.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back