Premier Elite 64-W Global menu and sensor reset questions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been installing a Texecom Premier Elite 64-W kit for a while now. It is generally going in the right direction and I'm grateful for the advice I've received here which has been a big help. I now have a couple of issues.
The first is that I have a Ricochet Micro Shock W shock sensor which is in alarm and tamper mode and despite searching high and low, I can't find how to reactivate this device so it no longer shows as tamper and alarm activated in the Ricochet menu.
I'm using Wintex to programme the system and in the 'Global" menu I've come across a few options to select, where I'm not sure what they do. I'm hoping someone here might be able to help by telling me what these options mean and if I should select them:
26 Bells on Confirmed Alarm
27 Internal Sounders on Confirmed Alarm
35 First Alarm after Entry Timeout = Confirmed
39 Armed Mask = Alarm
48 Two Stage Wireless Arming
49 Stage Two With Zone OR Keypad
Thanks as ever.

Sponsored Links
You shouldn't be playing around with settings full stop if you don't understand what they do.

Out of interest there are some 50 plus settings you know what all of them do?
There are certainly some options not mentioned that I think are harder to understand on what they actually affect.

Settings should be changed to achieve an objective

The manual should explain each of these options.

so for example option 39 relates to grade 3 anti masking detectors and how it reports a masked condition.

48 and 49 are wireless arming options when using a smart key to arm the system.

26,27 how the sounders work, confirmed alarm is 2 separate zones activated.
35 is effectively how it determines a confirmed alarm if the entry has started, so 1 more zone or 2 more zones

You shouldn't be playing around with settings full stop if you don't understand what they do.

Out of interest there are some 50 plus settings you know what all of them do?
There are certainly some options not mentioned that I think are harder to understand on what they actually affect.

Settings should be changed to achieve an objective

The manual should explain each of these options.

so for example option 39 relates to grade 3 anti masking detectors and how it reports a masked condition.

48 and 49 are wireless arming options when using a smart key to arm the system.

26,27 how the sounders work, confirmed alarm is 2 separate zones activated.
35 is effectively how it determines a confirmed alarm if the entry has started, so 1 more zone or 2 more zones

Thanks for your reply secureiam, it's always helpful to learn more.
I don't suppose you might know how I reactivate the Ricochet Micro Shock W shock sensor which is in alarm and tamper mode, so that it no longer shows as tamper and alarm activated in the Ricochet menu?
Thanks again.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...-sensor-reset-questions.552738/#ixzz6XwoYIo00

If you really want to learn more then you can read the manuals or get training to fully understand, as often, a change in one part of the menus can affect other things.

if the device is stock in a mode ie tamper or active or both, it would suggest the devices is either faulty or no longer updating its status.

Sponsored Links
If you really want to learn more then you can read the manuals or get training to fully understand, as often, a change in one part of the menus can affect other things.

if the device is stock in a mode ie tamper or active or both, it would suggest the devices is either faulty or no longer updating its status.
Thanks secureiam.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back