Premier elite 64w

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a new premier elite 64w and when I go to learn ricochet then press learn the power up device does not come up. I have tried defaulting panel.
Any help would be great.

Sponsored Links
It just sits on the learn screen and when I hit yes nothing changes. Yes this is the first device.

Sponsored Links
upload_2020-8-22_16-23-55.png

which device you trying to learn on? and how far do you get based on attached diagram.

I get to the learn device
Zone 9 for example. But when I hit yes
I get a single tone and the screen does not change to power up device

I am trying to learn a keypad. Pir. Or contacts. I can’t get it to the power up device screen.

okay so you have just the wireless keypad plugged on to the engineers port currently?

Okay.

1. check that the commissioning jumper is in the off position (texecom advise it shouldn't make a difference, but I have found it can cause issues when learning)

2. Go to zone 9 and start the learn procedure, ensure its on address 1,put the batteries in the keypad and remove the lead, should be promoted regarding learn the keypad.

do you have a usb com lead or smart com?

Ok. Many thanks. I will try it but it will be after 8 before I get to it.

just confused why it will not take the yes input to go to power up device.

hmm so you not tried the suggestions after I made them and just relying on memory?

I will be other wised engaged this evening

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back