Premier Elite Radio not ready fault.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
Delete device and make sure it is deleted.
Change batteries in device for new ones
Relearn onto different zone and try.

Delete device and make sure it is deleted.
Change batteries in device for new ones
Relearn onto different zone and try.
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, have done all that. Exactly the same in a different zone..
Thanks

Dave

Sponsored Links
Not tried that yet. What I don't get is that it was all working fine before I moved it to the new house.
Thanks

Dave

The DT-W isn't been woken up.

This suggests that either the Mesh isnt established correctly or the device is in a location where it can't communicate at all with the system directly to the expander of via the mesh.

changing zones shouldn't make any difference, changing to auto mode will mean at best device wont work.

if you changed to always awake the battery wont last long but device would work wrt to detection it still may not work in that it cant send a signal to the panel.

In engineering look at ricochet diagnostics for that device.

The DT-W isn't been woken up.

This suggests that either the Mesh isnt established correctly or the device is in a location where it can't communicate at all with the system directly to the expander of via the mesh.

changing zones shouldn't make any difference, changing to auto mode will mean at best device wont work.

if you changed to always awake the battery wont last long but device would work wrt to detection it still may not work in that it cant send a signal to the panel.

In engineering look at ricochet diagnostics for that device.

Thank you for your assistance.

I left the system on all night and miraculously its working this morning.

Although I left it for ages yesterday it wouldn't work. Cant find anything about how long it needs to be left anywhere, and I would have thought deleting and relearning would have worked. It worked straight away when it was first installed.

Signal strength is 77.

Off to put the sounder up now.

Thanks again Secureiam.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back