Premier Elite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've recently fitted a Texecom Premier wireless elite and had a local engineer round to commission it.
I've since tried adding some proximity tags I've tried everything and still can't get to Add Tag on the keypad, am I just being a numpty?
I've diligently followed the book instruction and various U tube videos but got nowhere
Following the book instruction the screen reads, Premier progamming for 24, 48, 88, 168 & 640. but it seems mine is 64 and underneath this number is: SW . V5 . 05 . l51.
Would appreciate any help,
Thanks.
Pete.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Master code ————
Menu
User menu
Yes
Scroll down
Set up users ….
Add tags from this menu

Thanks, I tried that but when it got to set up user I tapped yes and it asked for user code, what does that mean?
I tried entering master code again but it didn't like that!

You can add a code if required to each user or just press yes to carry on with setting up user , until it says add tag or import ( import if it’s used on another system allready ) you you need to check all the options in between

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back