Prescott's got pneumonia

Sponsored Links
no.. no!! but I do look bovvered??? im not bovvered..look at this face, do i look bovvered

Nope, I had pneumonia when I was 21, it laid me up in bed for a month, still I bet Presscot's not relying on the NHS like I did.

I had it when I was three, but it hasn't caused me to wish John Prescott any ill, no matter what I might think of his competence.

Is it time that the GD forum was renamed "Schadenfreude"?

Sponsored Links
Softus said:

Schadenfreude is a German word meaning 'pleasure taken from someone else's misfortune'

I like it!

Always remember the first day that pneumonia hit me - went home from work at about 9.30am, was sat at home shiverin and feeling like garbage. Then later that day the twin towers were hit.

Tim 77 said:
Softus said:

Schadenfreude is a German word meaning 'pleasure taken from someone else's misfortune'

I like it!
anything like Kraft Durch Freude :?: :confused:

That arrogant [oink] has spent his political life destoying the countryside, was really upset at the news. As in the country, chickens usually come home to roost, lets hope so. :LOL:

Cant stand the fat bastard but I hope he gets better poor man

specially now as he wont be the dep prime minister anymore

:)

gcol said:
Always remember the first day that pneumonia hit me - went home from work at about 9.30am, was sat at home shiverin and feeling like garbage. Then later that day the twin towers were hit.

Conspiracy theorists take note.. :confused:

I dont like the salad dodging fool...he once wanted to privatise the building industry and has made no secret of the fact he doesnt like the self employed.

But..he has family same as most of us...so I wouldnt wish i'll of him

Sponsored Links
Back