Pressure dropping in CH - Vokera Combi

Update

Ive drilled a couple of holes from underneath and like i presumed no leaks whatsoever

Ive checked all rads in house and no leaks

So ive contacted the boiler insurance and they are comming out tomorow, i know they will say it is due to the work ive recently carried they will sure try that one

ill update once theve been

Regards

Kev

Sponsored Links
Update:

The engineer came and said it was either air in the pipework (reason for pressure dropping) or a leak

Advised me to put some fernox f4 leak sealer might take two doses but that should stop the leak

Whilst he was here he showed me how to release the presure, dead easy with the switch in the boiler, but his now may have caused a problem as im now getting a small drip from the outside pipe,

Hes comming back next week to fit me a new filling look as the plastic knob has snapped off the part where i add more water to the system

ill keep you updated

Kev

Update ;

New filling loop fitted, and 2 tubes of fernox f4 concentrate in system

Ive checked under floorboards for leaks and found nothing at all

My pressure is still dropping to 0.5 - zero over 2 days

Surely my boiler must be at fault

What can it be any ideas

Im going to call the engineer out this week

Thanks

Kevin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back