Pressure problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcsester Bosch combi boiler, when the hot water is used the pressure remains constant at 1.5bars, but when the central heating is on it rises to over 2, and when it goes off it drops to below 1bar.

Help? Please??

Sponsored Links
Does your combi work ok, if it ok why worry :LOL: your c/h is pressurized so it will rise when in use's and drop when not ps i'm no plumber so take what i say with an pinch of salt. :LOL: help will come in time. :LOL:

foghornleghornuk said:
I have a Worcsester Bosch combi boiler, when the hot water is used the pressure remains constant at 1.5bars, but when the central heating is on it rises to over 2, and when it goes off it drops to below 1bar.

Help? Please??

So when is it 1.5 bars? May be worth getting a CORGI engineer to service it and tell him your 'problems'.

Sponsored Links
When it's only used for hot water, the pressure rises and falls, what I guess is normal (??), and remains around 1.5bars. When we had the heating on tonight, after it went off it dropped to under 1. Its done this before after the heating has been on.

rob884 said:
foghornleghornuk said:

Help? Please??

So when is it 1.5 bars? May be worth getting a CORGI engineer to service it and tell him your 'problems'.

Come on keep up, 1.5 bar when hot water is used and not going by the op :LOL: ;)

When pressure drops to under 1 Bar can you see water dripping out of prv outlet pipe outside, or a wet patch under it?

Do you then have to re-pressurise it back to 1.5 Bar your self each time?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back