Pressure washer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I bought a pressure washer a few years ago from b&q it's a petrol washer but I've lost the trigger how can I find out what the thread size is do that I can replace it, b&q are not answering the phone, I suspect because of covid.
Thanks
Bill

Sponsored Links
Which model is it?

This the only one currently listed, but you said yours is a few years old (and so is unlikely to be the same one?)

I thought they all tried to keep it universally the same as Karcher, but could be wrong

thanks for the replies, im not sure of the model as it is a few years old, i just assumed that the fittings were all the same lol

Sponsored Links
Different makes use different thread sizes. Does it have any makers details, serial or model number?

yes its a mac allister suplied by b&q but dont know model

Loads on ebay just take your pick. Search for mac pressure washer and up pops, seals, trigger guns, lances etc

Loads on ebay just take your pick. Search for mac pressure washer and up pops, seals, trigger guns, lances etc
not when i pu that into ebay only 27 items came up not one triggr

MacAllister MPHPC152 Type Pressure Power Washer Trigger Gun Variable Lance

Put in the full title now and 3 come up. 2 new and one used looks as if they are different models.

I cant do any more :whistle:

MacAllister MPHPC152 Type Pressure Power Washer Trigger Gun Variable Lance

Put in the full title now and 3 come up. 2 new and one used looks as if they are different models.

I cant do any more :whistle:
thanks very much i was spelling it differently appreciate your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back