pressure washer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys,
put this here as i didnt know where to put it.
i have a macallister 3 pressure washer from b&q, good washer trouble is the dirtbuster lance has packed up and i am having trouble finding a replacement, they (b&q) dont stock them, i can find other lances around on ebay etc but not sure how to determine if they will fit my gun, the lances are the types with lugs on, but i know ther are different sizes of lug. if anyone can help id appreciate it.
thanks
Bill

Sponsored Links
You will need the serial number and still might not have any luck

Best to tale the old one with you and compare to all the stock you can find. Then when you know what you are looking for purchase over the net. Foe example, I think the AA do one with that type of fitting.

Just ensure the parts you obtain are fit for the working pressure of your washer or above

https://www.google.ie/search?q=maca...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back