Pressurised central heating

Sponsored Links
just trying to be helpful to someone who comes on a diy forum to ask advice

Give things the right name then. Otherwise it's not helpful. Unless of course you're a total 'tard and enjoy applying random nouns to objects.

There’s too many up-yer-arse experts on her here who seem to have nothing better that to come on, get technical and show just how ****ing clever they are

You mean give stuff the correct name? Don't mistake being succinct with "gobbing off".

f you want to pick arguments, why not join a forum that is populated entirely with other experts

We have - its called the combustion chamber. Some of us post in the public section to try and help, but people like to thin they already know it all and don't like to be corrected. If the FREE advise they get isn't to their liking then they "gob off".

Doesn't matter about correct terminology I know what each bit looks.

Oh really.... ? Calling something by its correct name is irrelevant..... good job it isn't something directly to do with the safe operation of your heating system then.. oh... wait. :rolleyes: FFS.

And that’s what I mean about reading posts correctly before gobbing off. The OP is talking about HIS system, you are referring to MY system and MY picture. Get it right.

Indeed.... Doesn't detract from the fact the two of you were calling everything by the wrong name.

Yep motman your right. :) tells us to use correct terminology but then doesn't read the post correctly

Yep... Motman is right....calls schit random names trying to look clever, then chucks his toys out of the pram because someone who actually does this stuff for a living mis-allocated some pictures (like a poster hasn't posted other people's pictures up before ;) ).

You two fairies crack on and help each other. We'll sit back and enjoy you sticking your faloffal valves onto the central nexus of the air indices communicators whilst waiting for those chemicals to filter through the whatyamecallit.

Last edited:
Well pardon us novices for daring to get the name of something wrong. And pardon me for daring to point out that you were looking at the wrong picture. You best stick to the expert section in the combustion chamber where you are undoubtedly revered and looked apon as some kind of God by your peers. I have no doubt you are as popular there as you are everywhere else. I’ll just sit back now and wait for all those that hold you in high esteem to jump in here and say “Dan? - Yes he's a top man, always polite, always willing to help, never abrasive, very popular and is well liked and respected on this site”.

Dan? - Yes he's a top man, rarely politically correct, always willing to help, very popular and is well liked and respected on this site.

Sponsored Links
Well pardon us novices for daring to get the name of something wrong. And pardon me for daring to point out that you were looking at the wrong picture. You best stick to the expert section in the combustion chamber where you are undoubtedly revered and looked apon as some kind of God by your peers. I have no doubt you are as popular there as you are everywhere else. I’ll just sit back now and wait for all those that hold you in high esteem to jump in here and say “Dan? - Yes he's a top man, always polite, always willing to help, never abrasive, very popular and is well liked and respected on this site”.

I get by thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back