Pressurised central heating

you say the neutral point and before the suction.

Read my post again....

Also the pressure relief valve is on top of my tank

This is what I mean about terminology. If you are referring to the red thing in the first picture, that is the expansion vessel., not a tank. And it is not a pressure relief valve. That is to the right of the boiler

I answer my questions such that you are guided to learn the right answer rather than spoon feeding.

Sponsored Links
Hi Dan I don't understand the neutral point ?.
Also yer know that's the expansion vessel but I do have pressure relief valve on top of it take it that's in the right place.
Thanks

SmartSelectImage_2017-09-26-21-56-25.png

Where?

Sponsored Links
Fair play to the first replier for figuring out that "pressurised cylinder" is actually "expansion vessel"

What a cluster this thread is.

My boiler/pressure tank

So you're as guilty of calling things by random names as anyone. I've lost count of the number of times pictures are helpfully posted on behalf of others; which doesn't detract from the fact that I'm trying to get people to call schit by the correct name..

That’s my expansion vessel, not the OP's. Please read the posts carefully if you are to attempt sarcasm.

According to you it's still Pressure tank. Now, accusing me of being sarcastic is one thing. Being a smart arse is another.

As I said, I lay no claims to being a plumber. Just trying to be helpful to someone who comes on a diy forum to ask advice. I gave what advice I could. There’s too many up-yer-arse experts on her here who seem to have nothing better that to come on, get technical and show just how ****ing clever they are compared to average diyers. If you want to pick arguments, why not join a forum that is populated entirely with other experts and see how clever you can be on there. Go and cluster yourself.

Mine has the valve on top unlike the photo.
Doesn't matter about correct terminology I know what each bit looks.

This is what I mean about terminology. If you are referring to the red thing in the first picture, that is the expansion vessel., not a tank. And it is not a pressure relief valve. That is to the right of the boiler.

And that’s what I mean about reading posts correctly before gobbing off. The OP is talking about HIS system, you are referring to MY system and MY picture. Get it right.

Yep motman your right. :) tells us to use correct terminology but then doesn't read the post correctly lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back