pricing

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
F all is the amount of profit I've made on the boiler change I started today, backed up the drive and parked, customer wanted me to park exactly where he said, he was trying to guide me in and as I was watching my mirrors for his walls etc, the ladders on my roof took out his plastic facia etc :oops: F***ing customers :LOL:

And there was me expecting sympathy (and donations) from all of you :LOL:

gas4you said:
F all is the amount of profit I've made on the boiler change I started today, backed up the drive and parked, customer wanted me to park exactly where he said, he was trying to guide me in and as I was watching my mirrors for his walls etc, the ladders on my roof took out his plastic facia etc :oops: F***ing customers :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Laughing with you Dave not at you :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

probably still ****ed from the weekend, went clubbing in Newcastle and got really *****d :rolleyes:

gas4you said:
probably still p****d from the weekend, went clubbing in Newcastle and got really p**s*d :rolleyes:

hope you only wore a vest and shorts

:)

Waaaay eyyyy mon

tabs etc

Took 'posh' togs to change into before going out, got so ****ed before we went out that it was only in taxi on way there that I remembered I hadn't changed.

Couldn't understand a word of what anyone said so just kept smiling :LOL:

Bit worried about coming back afterwards as where I was staying was just over the road from byker. Glad I didn't get lost :rolleyes:

gas4you said:
Took 'posh' togs to change into before going out, got so p****d before we went out that it was only in taxi on way there that I remembered I hadn't changed.

Couldn't understand a word of what anyone said so just kept smiling :LOL:

Bit worried about coming back afterwards as where I was staying was just over the road from byker. Glad I didn't get lost :rolleyes:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back