Where can I find a list of wall hung condensing oil boilers?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for a chart of sorts with wall hung condensing boiler manufacturer, model, kw, flow rate of hot water/min and avg oil usage per hour.

I have been reading on this forum that LPG may not be the best way to go because of cost of LPG and that the lpg boilers break down?

I figured, one doesn't need permission to purchase lpg gas bottles so install would be less of a pain, but maybe I'm wrong- maybe I still need a corgi person in any case?

How much difference is there for corgi charges to install a wall hung boiler?
the boiler will go on the wall and lpg tank or oil tank is expected to be sited outside on the same wall. Water supply is maybe 1-3 ft away.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
You need a Gas Safe registered person to install any gas boiler. ( They have taken over from CORGI ).

You need an OFTEC registered person to install an oil boiler.

The oil or LPG tank is usually sited a few metres away in the garden and discretely hidden behind shrubs etc.

They are usually quite big, say 600 mm diameter and 1800 mm long for LPG and about 1200 mm cube or larger for oil. I dont see how an oil or LPG tank could be fitted to any wall on account of its size and weight.

Tony

Your question is confused. You have a title mentioning oil boilers and talk about LPG. You have not mentioned "combi" but talk about flow rate for hot water.

Sponsored Links
What do you gain from a list of all wall hung oil boilers?
Would it not be more productive to find out what your heating/hot water needs are, decide on the size and find a couple of good brands that make that size?
Or better even, find a good installer and let him advice you once he has seen the situation?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back