Prima LPR 600 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help? I have just bought a house with a Prima LPR 600 integral dishwasher, but no user manual. The dishwasher seems to be working ok except that the dishwasher tablet door does not open during the washing cycle. The dishwaher fills up, heats up and goes through all of the washing and rinsing cycles but as the soap tablet has not been released the pots are not clean when it has finished. \Does anyone know what the problem might be? Is there a simple fix or do I need to call out an engineer? Also, I've heard that this model is the same as a Whirlpool dishwasher. As I can't seem to find a user manual on the web for the Prima LPR 600, if anyone knows the Whirlpool equivalent I may be able to source the manual for that.

Thanks in anticipation......

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the info. Do you know if the replacement is straightforward? In the link you supplied the picture of the the tablet and rinse aid doors are not the same as mine. Does this matter? Thanks

it is simple to replace

undo the screws on the inside of the door , the front panel should fall out so be ready to catch it. the soap draw will become visible. make a note of the wiring. to release the dispenser , some have six screws and 2 fixing brackets, some just require the metal flanges to be bent out.

watch out for razor sharp edges and ensure the machine is unplugged

it is good to get a matching one but not always neccessary, all whirlpool ones work the same

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your advice. I'll have a look at the weekend to see if I think I can do it!

Took the panel off at the weekend and found that the plug in wire that goes into the back of the soap dispenser to power the solenoid had come loose. I simply plugged it back in and it now works perfectly!

Thanks once again for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back