Pro-Palestine Protests

Just Stop Oil, the climate activist campaign, and Palestine Action, which acts against arms companies that supply Israel’s military.
Palestine protests. Simple - some western powers want to stick to Israel has the right to defend itself. It's a war so there would be protests even if info on what was going on wasn't coming out.

The west aren't using the right to defend itself narrative much at all of late. They've mostly switched to must get aid in and little mention of IDF herding Palestinians without all that much concern about conditions were these will finish up.

Sponsored Links
The Holocaust started in 1933, concentration camps 1936. Jew where looking to the world for help but no one come to help.

Britain had people opposed to Jewish refugees. America where put Jews in the Philippines.

Look howlong it took the Americans to join the war. Britain where the only country standing. If we folded, we would either be speaking German with a virtual extinction of Jews. Or we would be speaking Russian.

Israel simply won't let history repeat itself.

No marches for October 7. Only sympathy for the aggressors.

Israel believes we are sleepwalking. I dare say they are right.

The aggressors are amongst us now. They have infiltrated the UK the EU and beyond. There will be an attack on a school soon.
I regret the inocent that have been killed in Gaza and the way Israel have gone full steam. But they are right. We need to wake up.

Israeli war cabinet minister Benny Gantz has threatened to resign unless Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sets out a post-war plan for the Gaza Strip.

Sponsored Links
You've answered your own question if you think it through.

Why not just find out about him.

Especially before you "take sides"

This morning is a Sunday.

Got up just after 6. Sat on the sofa in the dark with a fresh coffee. Relaxing.

Got my clothes on : Fixed a clothes hanger on my girls bed.

Started the creation of new curtains and rail in my bedroom. Pictures will be posted on Projects later today.

I now have to go and Get some scotch eggs as my youngest has her last game of the season and the girls will have a picnic after.

I need to get to the ground to help James get the goals out for ¾past¹⁰. Then warm up as I'm Linesman.

Where on earth do I get the time to look up a fella, that until this morning I had never heard of before. And why him? in front of the many other interesting people in this world ?

The Holocaust started in 1933, concentration camps 1936. Jew where looking to the world for help but no one come to help.

Britain had people opposed to Jewish refugees. America where put Jews in the Philippines.
There are odd bits in the wiki's suggesting that when Jews started moving around a number of countries said not here. This even seems to apply to into Israel but there were conditions on that anyway.

That Benny is a complete Gant!
Might just be playing politics. It's been mentioned that Israeli sources have been questioning the end game plan, Gant has put a date on when it needs to be produced. June 8th if I remember correctly. The other plan concerning HAMAS has always been clear. The geopolitical murmurs shift. Latest is the end game. Meanwhile it all still goes on - as usual.

Israel believes we are sleepwalking. I dare say they are right.

The aggressors are amongst us now. They have infiltrated the UK the EU and beyond. There will be an attack on a school soon.
I regret the inocent that have been killed in Gaza and the way Israel have gone full steam. But they are right. We need to wake up.
So just what do we do about it? We are always at risk from terrorists attacks or actions even by single individuals. Saying they have infiltrated is something of an exaggeration. Peoples live where they live for a variety of reasons. You seem to think all forms cells.

This morning is a Sunday.

Got up just after 6. Sat on the sofa in the dark with a fresh coffee. Relaxing.

Got my clothes on : Fixed a clothes hanger on my girls bed.

Started the creation of new curtains and rail in my bedroom. Pictures will be posted on Projects later today.

I now have to go and Get some scotch eggs as my youngest has her last game of the season and the girls will have a picnic after.

I need to get to the ground to help James get the goals out for ¾past¹⁰. Then warm up as I'm Linesman.

Where on earth do I get the time to look up a fella, that until this morning I had never heard of before. And why him? in front of the many other interesting people in this world ?
Great, you've got a busy day. As have most of us

Don't you think your opinions would be more balanced if you knew what you were supporting?

Happy to support without knowing what you're supporting?

Sponsored Links
Back