Pro-Palestine Protests

We aren’t all antisemitic Corbyn lovers are we.

Some people think both sides are disgraceful.

It’s not all black and white Notch

no its not all black and white, perhaps you should tell this right wing supporter:

his response to this:

"obviously you dont think about the thousands of Palestinians blown up, killed, maimed, starved to death in Gaza"

was this:

You're right, I don't.

AFAIC, what Hamas and the civilians who joined in did on 7 October justifies Israel's response

but I dont see you calling that out.............

Sponsored Links
Racists are comfortable with genocide when in their minds they define the victims as subhuman

no its not all black and white, perhaps you should tell this right wing supporter:

his response to this:

"obviously you dont think about the thousands of Palestinians blown up, killed, maimed, starved to death in Gaza"

was this:

but I dont see you calling that out.............
Can you refer me to your protests
hundreds of thousands killed by the Syrian government.

Racists are comfortable with genocide when in their minds they define the victims as subhuman
expand...Can you refer me to your protests for the
hundreds of thousands killed by the Syrian government.

Sponsored Links
but I dont see you calling that out..........
I’ve said both sides are disgusting “numerous times” so yeah I’ve called it out.

Both sides are as bad as each other. You’ve chosen a side that aligns with your politics.

We aren’t all that shallow and weak.

You’ve chosen a side that aligns with your politics.
you are wrong, I have repeatedly called out both sides

I notice youve not criticised anybody supporting Israel like THFC

you are wrong, I have repeatedly called out both sides

I notice youve not criticised anybody supporting Israel like THFC
Granted you started by being very vocal in support of Israel.

Then the change happened. Its like you have a period,; not every month like normal woman, but just when the wind changes.

Granted you started by being very vocal in support of Israel.

Then the change happened. Its like you have a period,; not every month like normal woman, but just when the wind changes.

Yeah

At one time he was encouraging people to vote for Corbyn best thing since sliced bread according to him

And than the bloke gets dumped out the party and not word from him a
Fair weather friend these party political party types are generally like that ( fruit cakes up there own wat sits :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
Back