Pro-Palestine Protests

Your posts are one sided

You are a Trump loving, Tory supporting brexer who is a climate change denier and anti vaxxer

It quacks like a right winger….oh it is a right winger.

Next
There’s no point with you anymore. You’re too thick to see anyone else’s point or view.

Sponsored Links
Approximately none.

There are however several who are opposed to racism, apartheid, and genocide

And some who are opposed to invasion and occupation of neighbouring countries

And some who are opposed to assassination of journalists

And some who are disgusted by the purposeless slaughter of grandmothers and small children

Only a person who considers that these acts are an essential part of Judaism could interpret such opposition as antisemitism.

And yet you're happy enough when these acts are carried out by non jews, in fact you celebrate it.

There’s no point with you anymore. You’re too thick to see anyone else’s point or view.
That’s the point: your point of view is right wing.

Your position on everything is right wing

Climate change denial…..classic right wing (Trump, Reform, most of ERG nutters are climate change deniers)
Brexit….you say you support it….classic right wing
Anti vaxxer….look at the other anti vaxxers on here alone: all right wing
You claim councils can’t run council houses….but ignore the fact the private sector is hopeless

Labour, you constantly criticise Labour, always droning on about selling gold

Quacks like a duck

Sponsored Links
Views about Israel. Couple of political pundits

An exaggerated one. The US has birthed a spoilt brat.

A more measured one. Israel is so used to doing what they want with Palestinians they bitterly resent and attempts at interference. Currently correct for both their left and right and there has always been an element of this.

That’s the point: your point of view is right wing.

If you could try and make sense one day, please.

So when you helped vote Brexit in and supported the conservatives, did that make you right wing ?

Views about Israel. Couple of political pundits

An exaggerated one. The US has birthed a spoilt brat.

A more measured one. Israel is so used to doing what they want with Palestinians they bitterly resent and attempts at interference. Currently correct for both their left and right and there has always been an element of this.

More than likely because the world left them to it years before Germany invaded Poland.

I'd be a bit bitter too.
And so would you!

If you could try and make sense one day, please.

So when you helped vote Brexit in and supported the conservatives, did that make you right wing ?

I think he was ....very much ....to the right ✅️.

Right is not dirty.

I have right foot, it would not be as effective without the left foot. Having both keeps a ballance. Some of of us have wings . Some of us don't know why.

I think he was ....very much ....to the right ✅️.

Right is not dirty.

I have right foot, it would not be as effective without the left foot. Having both keeps a ballance. Some of of us have wings . Some of us don't know why.
Nice Inxs line!

More than likely because the world left them to it years before Germany invaded Poland.
Actually I was referring to the period from the mandate as were the pundits. That started with immigration controls and got more complex over time.

Come to the period prior to WWII with more Jewish movement and I have seen comments that should leave a number of countries very embarrassed. The you are not coming here approach.

Actually I was referring to the period from the mandate as were the pundits. That started with immigration controls and got more complex over time.

Come to the period prior to WWII with more Jewish movement and I have seen comments that should leave a number of countries very embarrassed. The you are not coming here approach.

Agree.
story my Uncles brother told me.
When my uncle and his siblings arrived at Ellis island NY with his parents, the Americans basically said that America had taken their quota of Jews and therefore transported them to the Philippines.

The Philippines was then invaded by the Japanese. However the Japanese had no problem with the Jews and where good with the children.

In what appears to be a burnt-out building in Gaza, with Hebrew graffiti on the walls reading “Kach” and “Kahane”, references to an infamous Jewish supremacist and his outlawed political party, a masked soldier addresses Israel’s defence minister. “Yoav Gallant, you can’t win the war. Quit. You can’t command us,” the man says in a long clip posted to social media on Saturday, in which he pledges loyalty to the prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu. Another 100,000 reservists would mutiny, he warned, if wavering elements of the government such as Gallant scuppered Netanyahu’s goal of “complete victory” over Hamas.

5472.jpg

the Guardian

One thing has become clear: Netanyahu will not be in power when all this is over. He should be in jail.

Sponsored Links
Back