Problem Linea 28 Vokera combi-boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, seems some other people have had similar problems but not quite the same.

Boiler was working fine (it's just on hot water setting) and we had some building work done in and around the boiler room and now a problem, prob not a coincidence!

When I switch the boiler on I can see it ignite, the temperature gauge rises a couple of degrees before then switching itself off after 15/20 secs. The light goes red and error code "01" appears, which I believe is failure to ignite. Repeating this process several times the temperature rises gradually, and when it gets to above 50 degrees the boiler stays on. Have tried it a couple of times, and the temp got to 56-58 degrees. However, the temp gauge will then gradually drop (after about 20/25 mins it had fallen to 42 degrees I think), and then soon after that (not sure what temp exactly) the boiler switches off again back to error code 01. No problem with the pressure. If anyone has any ideas, would be massively appreciated! Marc

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back