Problem with a built-in Boasch washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has any one else got this problem?
I have an expensive Built in bosh washing machine (WLF 12440GB/17)
About eighteen months old. In every wash I get black sticky bits coming out on my "clean" washing. It appears to be a type of mould coming from under or behind the drum.
I have had engineers come out - under extended guarnatee - but they say they can find nothing wrong!
Help

Sponsored Links
:idea: Try descaling your machine. Sounds like u have bits of scum from the inner bowl coming loose.hope this helps :D

Thank you for your very prompt reply to my problem. I should have mentioned when I got a repair chap in - under the extended warranty - he said he could find no problem but insisted I purchase from him an industrial strenght descaler. He set the washing machine on 90c to give it a good clean which took hours. At the end the drum was full of sticky black bit which took ages to clear out. However, I have done lots of washes since and still get some bits on all washes!
Really I would be happier to get this machine replaced, but don't know whether it is an option now? :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back