PROBLEM WITH A VOKERA LINEA 24 COMBI BOILER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE BOILER WILL NOT FIRE UP FOR MORE THAN A FEW SECONDS EITHER ON HOT WATER OR CENTRAL HEATING,IT THEN SPLUTTERS AND BANGS AND THE PRESSURE gauge RISES AND DROPS,IT THEN CUTS OUT AND I GET AN 02 CODE ON THE BOILER WHICH MEANS TEMPERATURE TO HOT. THE PRESSURE ON THE gauge IS READING 1.5 WHICH I THINK IS OK.ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY reicieved

Sponsored Links
Current Vokera quality is rubbish like other makes.

Up until recently, a duff pump in a Vokera meant no boiler operation.

DP said:
Current Vokera quality is rubbish like other makes.

Up until recently, a duff pump in a Vokera meant no boiler operation.

its a shame cos i like the linea....simple boiler and everything comes out nice and easy

Sponsored Links
Dont all Lineas still have a system flow switch to stop the gas unless there is a flow detected?

Tony

Agile said:
Dont all Lineas still have a system flow switch to stop the gas unless there is a flow detected?

Tony

No, some of the models have a low pressure cut off instead. :confused:

That seems a backward step as there can be pressure but no pump action!

One wonders why they tamper with a pretty good basic design.

Tony

Yours is 8yo, my Vokera is 8months old (costed me over 2 grand), and VOKERA are not repairing it. They say the parts are on their was from Italy (it has been a month). I am fed up with them and started a campain DO NOT BUY VOKERA it is rubbish. Let the theifs pack their bags and go back to their mafia place.... now they changed their name to ProCombi, watch out for that name too, the chapest of the chapest

Yours is 8yo, my Vokera is 8months old (costed me over 2 grand), and VOKERA are not repairing it. They say the parts are on their was from Italy (it has been a month). I am fed up with them and started a campain DO NOT BUY VOKERA it is rubbish. Let the theifs pack their bags and go back to their mafia place.... now they changed their name to ProCombi, watch out for that name too, the chapest of the chapest

dry your eyes woman and stop spamming random and out of date threads with your misinformed nonsense.

the boiler did not cost you 2 grand.
if vokera arent repairing it i guess you had better find out why.

Get back to your installer, if you had one, and ask him to put a new boiler in under warranty if Vokera can't fix it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back