problem with boiler or shower?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All I recently had a Matki wsc 1500 shower unit fitted in my bathroom. My boiler is a Ferroli modena 102 (combi). Problem is the water temperature turns cold and then to warm throughout a shower cycle. There are no other showers on at the same time at all. I thought the problem lay with the boiler but another shower in the same floor is absolutely fine and hot water out of a tap in the sink remains hot
Somebody suggested to me that the problem might lie in the thermostatic shower valve? How would you find this out?

I am trying to source a pressure release valve for the boiler above as pressure is dropping from the boiler. they are out of stock and Ferroli are asking for £200+ to come out and fit it. They will not sell me the valve unless they come out and fit it...any ideas?
thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back