Problem with consevatory skirting board help please !!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can understand that the best way to fit internal angular joints in skirting board is to cut out a profile of the board itself.

This is all very well and good if the angle is roughly 90 degrees, however in my consevatory the angle of the internal joints is roughly 135 degrees.

I want to put skirting up as it has been plastered and i need to hide the gaps between the floor.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas about the best way to achieve a good finish on this joint.

Thanks in Advance
Steven

Sponsored Links
Hi steve the way ive done it in the past is to cut the profile from the skirting as you have said. Best to get a coping saw which will make it very easy to get the shape cut right. It will also need to be held firm in a vice/ work bench. Just fill in any small gaps with wood filler. I and smooth it off as you go then sand the joint a little once its dry. Alternativley go to a timber yard and pick up a skirting board mitre for a few quid. Hope this helps. Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back