Problem with Glow Worm Swift Flow 75e/80 Boiler Not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there i am having problems with my Glow Worm Swift Flow 75e/80 Combi Boiler... its not firing up no flames when the hot water tap is turned on or the heating is on... i had a boiler expert luk at it and he said 95% chances is that the PCB isnt working properly as he said the relay for the Hot water isnt beeing charged to trigger the flame but when he by passed the relay manually it clicked and worked buy woz on constantly... so i sent my pcb off to this dude over ebay who repairs PCB's and tey basically changed all the resistors and the cappacitors and even the two relay switches and tested it before sendin it back to me and said its functioning fine... but wen i connected the PCB back to the boiler the problem is still there the pressure in the boiler is 2 BAR at the moment can someone help me out here please as i am very stuck and cant get hold of that boiler guy again...

Much Appriciate it...

Shaz...[/b]

Sponsored Links
call glow worm 01773 828100 instead of having pcb's refurb'd by unapproved repair people. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back