Problem with KT45 Kewtech PSC/Loop Tester

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all, I have a kewtech KT45 which is behaving funny.
I tried testing yesterday on a TP&N DB we have just put in and it was only only reading 129V at L1,L2 & L3, whilst another tester of mine verified a healthy 242V.
Then when I attempted to measure the Ze on L1 it just started flashing 0.06 and wouldn't respond.
All the the correct colour warning lights were illuminated, and I didn't put 400V into it.
Now when it is turned on it briefly shows 1.13, and then just continues flashing 0.06
It doesn't respond with the test button. The ATT still appears to be able to turn on and off, but otherwise I cannot get any signs of operation out of this thing.
I contacted kewtechs technical support people and am awaiting thier reply, although I expect they will just send me a quote to send it in.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this kind of thing happen with thier equipment, and if so, how it resulted..

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I thought I'd try..

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back