problem with worcester cdi 30 codensing combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all was hoping someone may be able to help. On the display of my boiler are the numbers 51. when i fire up the boiler it counts down to 35 starts up, then counts back up to 50 and the boiler goes off again when it reaches that. This prob has only occurred today . Boiler pressure is just over 1 bar. Any advice on what the prob is?? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
yes while it heats up it flashes 2 back to back t's symbol if that makes sense. Once it hits 51 it stops and then this number alone is on the display. If i try to turn it on from here nothing happens. It only fires up once turned off and on again.

Sponsored Links
its gone into syphone fill mode,

try running the CH for a while, once it comes out of syponfill mode then it may be ok....however I have never had one do this on HW demand before, usually this overrides it.

Condense trap needs looking at.
What it is doing is going through a fill cycle.

The service button on the left has'nt been pressed has it.

Leave it on it will cycle for 15 mins and then resume normal service.

;)

oops!! :oops: I may have inadvertently pressed this, is it very problomatic??? It is booked for a service very soon and was flashing se 51 prior.

Me again afraid problem still persists. Once it reaches 51 it stops heating or making any type of sound at all!! any ideas what could be the prob??

oops!! :oops: I may have inadvertently pressed this, is it very problomatic??? It is booked for a service very soon and was flashing se 51 prior.

Oh dear, I did ask in the begining.

Not a problem :rolleyes: Rather than me typing it all out I've got the link for you. Go to the second one down under titles/description, (resetting SE).

Down load/print it, and then follow it to the letter, all will be well.

:arrow: http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/in...-boiler-literature/greenstar-30cdi-literature

;)

thank you sooooooooo much problem now resolved and am warm and snuggly now!! mind you we shouldn't need the CH on. Where's all the sun gone!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

thank you sooooooooo much problem now resolved and am warm and snuggly now!! mind you we shouldn't need the CH on. Where's all the sun gone!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Your SOOOOOOOoooooooo welcome :D
As for "Wheres all the sun gone", Its in my back garden, want some!!!!

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back