Salus st620wbc and Worcester Bosch 30 cdi problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My grandad as purchased a Salus st620wbc for is Worcester Bosch 30 cdi boiler has he want to move the thermostat to a different room so he's decided to go wireless.

Today I tried installing the thermostat on the boiler everything was going fine until I tested it and the receiver was lighting up to say the boiler should be burning but it wasn't and no matter what I tried I could not get the thermostat to fire the boiler up anyone able to help with this problem?

Sponsored Links
What`s happened to his old roomstat? Did it have one? Was it wireless?

I've connected it back up and it was wired thanks for replying do you have a idea what the problem is? Thanks

Not really because I don`t know what you are talking about.

Sponsored Links
I connected the old roomstat back up to the boiler, the old roomstat is still located in the same place, I tried installing a salus st620wbc the receiver was picking up the wireless programmer but in was not firing the boiler up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back