Faulty Salus ST620WBC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , i have a Salus ST620WBC fitted to my worcester greenstar compact combi boiler ,
everything was working well untill i had to replace the 2 AA batteries , i have paired it & i can manually turn up the temp & even the wee flame shows up in the screen but the heating won't come on , if i can't get this resolved is there a better thermostat controller that would fit this boiler ,

Sponsored Links
post pics of the receiver and the thermostat when it is calling for heat

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
sorry i have tried posting pics , but my phone is not showing any files

Sponsored Links
When you replace batteries leave them out for at least 20 minutes there is a capacitor in stat that needs to discharge.
New batteries must be good quality alkaline eg duracell
Cheap zinc carbon or rechargeable will not do.
Certainly consider getting a better quality thermostat.

my problem seems to be with the integral RF boiler control , because when i press the sync button for 3 seconds the led light should flash allowing me to pair the thermostat , but the led light wont flash .

1672318570337.png

What does yours show, maybe already sync in? The instructions do say how to do it however I have found problems with other Salus thermostats in the past losing the RF link.

The main problem is when fitting a link wire is removed, and often not left with the boiler, so replacing with other thermostats not so easy, unless also the integral type.

The main problem is when fitting a link wire is removed, and often not left with the boiler, so replacing with other thermostats not so easy, unless also the integral type.
Not a problem simply remove the spades from the switching wires and join the two wires together in a terminal block of some description

• Thanks
my problem seems to be with the integral RF boiler control , because when i press the sync button for 3 seconds the led light should flash allowing me to pair the thermostat , but the led light wont flash .
post a pic of your integral receiver

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back