Salus ST620WBC control that came with Worcester Boiler

Hi Ianniann. You kindly sent me a reply to my query over my control. A plumber was meant to come this evening to put in a new control and has not turned up. I think plumbers must be nicer and more efficient from Manchester. Anyway in your reply you said I could just turn my boiler on by the switch on the front of the Worcester boiler, I was a bit worried about doing this in case the temperature could be too high. I turned it on and it made quite a bit of noise so I turned it off. If you say I can turn it on by the boiler I will do that. Thanks again for your help. Marian

Sponsored Links
yes just over ride the salus, the noise will just be the pump moving air and will settle down, the salus is just a switch all the boiler knows is that you want it to come on

Hi Ian, thanks I was a little worried turning it on, another plumber was meant to come and put a new control on today but he didn't turn up, he told me house later that he had an emergency. Anyway thanks I now have the boiler switched on and have heat. Thanks for replying. Marian

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back