worcester CDi 30 CH will not fire up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all we had a power cut last night and ever since my cdI 30 bolier will not fire up and I am FREEZING!! on the display sceen is what looks like 2 back to back t's. When I turn the heating CH on green light indicates it 's on , then display counts upwards (flashes the T's then a number alternately) when it reaches 51 it turns the CH off again and does this every time I return the CH on?? Can anyone help I would be eternally grateful :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Not familiar with these models but it might be running the trap fill program. Leave it on, once finished it will work as normal.

That is the syphon fill programme but if the heating does not fire up after this, then you have a further problem.... Had this prob on a one month old install, I understand that the Worcester engineer replaced the circuit board (It was under warranty)

Sponsored Links
hi thanks both. It does seem to be working now. So thanks for your info :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back