problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
guide pls. :?:

I moved to a new house last september 2005. and this winter I began to have problems with my central heating, I called the engineer and he checked my central heating he said that weneed to replace the 3 way motorised valve(actuator) , and the next day he changed the valve it worked but still with the same lukewarm heat despite being on full temperature plus the thermostat and the rest of the system already on its maximum, he then checked the line(radiator pipes) and he said one of my radiators' not working and that it needs to be drained as it is likely that it is clogged with rust as water in our area is very hard and dirty,he advised me to use certain chemicals and a cleaning system and told me to drain the system, I did that, but I also decided to change all radiators to new as when I was bleeding them and cleaning the system black water and some were brown, came out, it started to work for a while but now it has come back to its old habits again, the boiler is turning on and off and then stop totally, some radiators are hot some are not, and the water also plays up, any wonderful advice.
Notes:
1.Is the pump the real problem (the actuator)?
2.Why is it that the hot water is not working anymore, and the heating timer, despite being on, no heating or hot water coming on

pls. help
BAXI BERMUDA (57E/4E & 45/4E)
baxi_bermuda1.jpg

james :oops:

Sponsored Links
James, you've highjacked someone else's thread! This can get very confusing. Can you please delete it from here and start a new thread (ask if you don't know how). I'm sure with helpful pictures you'll get plenty of advice, but not on this thread please.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back