Problems with my Yale Premium HSA6400 alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's started emiiting a beep sound every 30 seconds and the orange warning LED light is on.

I've gone through the manual and dvd and thought it was the warning to replace the Siren Box Batteries which I have done but it's still happening.

I've also seen that it could be something to do with a Tamper condition but all the sensors and door contacts are OK - I've checked those too.

When I set the alarm the siren box doesn't flash.

Just wondered if you might have any ideas or could refer me to a website that may be of more help.

Many thanks

Sarah

Sponsored Links
Thank you. Wasn't unplugged but I unplugged it and plugged it back in. Still same.

By now the standby battery is probably run down.

It might be that the charger is faulty, you may be able to get a replacement. Try it in a different socket, and try some other appliance in the socket you are using.

View the fault log as described in the manual. I am surprised there is no message appearing in the display.

How long has the system been installed?

Sponsored Links
From the manual
Faulty Situations
• In case any of the following faulty situations occur, the yellow LED will light with a warning beep every 30 seconds (if switched on).
· Interference
· Tamper
· Radio Device Low Battery
· AC Power Fail

JohnD can you answer this ||>

If it is interference would the warning indication cease when the interference ceased ? And would this be recorded in the log with start and end times ?

Thank you. Will check theblig and charger. The bleeoong is driving me crazy! Thanks again

View the fault log as described in the manual. I am surprised there is no message appearing in the display.

How long has the system been installed?

Clear the messages after you have viewed them. Note the full message and time on a piece of paper in case they give clues.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back