Problems with sandtex exterior eggshell

Sponsored Links
Glad to see that you got the problem solved without the help of this Forum then! :rolleyes:

The post was about possible causes of the Sandtex product doing what it did. It was not about looking for advice on applying a paint product.

When you have no information on what brushes or applicators I may or may not have used you have no reason or justification whatsoever to comment on this in a derogatory way. I use Purdey brushes for applying emulsion and a middle of the road Harris brush for oil as I usually dispose of them after painting. A mini roller is something I've rarely used having not covered larger areas very often with oil paint but was bought from my trade counter as I assume many decorators do use them often.

No one here appears to have a lot of sympathy for the problem I suffered after quite a bit work and preparation. Hence any further comments judging or jumping to conclusions are therefore quite unwelcome.

The forum however has been generally very helpful in general and the help has been appreciated by me.

Thing is, the americans (contractors) would spray and laugh at us for using a brush so we all have our preferences and no point getting high and mighty about our preferred 'weapon of choice'.

Sponsored Links
Thing is, the americans (contractors) would spray and laugh at us for using a brush so we all have our preferences and no point getting high and mighty about our preferred 'weapon of choice'.

Yes indeed, thank you. Also has little bearing on my posting hoping someone might have had suggestions on successful use of Sandtex's eggshell Xtra for exterior work

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back